discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] A forum

Re: [opennic-discuss] A forum

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] A forum
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 23:24:00 +0000

I don't think talk.geek is actually the "official" forum for OpenNIC so nothing needs to be added, no use in needlessly fragmenting the userbase between the forum and the ML. Unless we approve the forum and shut down the ML don't add anything.

That said, if you could remove the .chan vote from the homepage that would clear up some confusion I've been seeing from new users (unrelated topic).

Jonah