discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: Simon Castano <netherland-office AT liberland.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: discuss-request AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 23:16:12 +0100

We are indeed not calling for any vote at the moment but rather gathering feedback to prepare our TLD charter, and finally call for vote to peer .ll domains to OpenNIC. We expect the request to be sent within six month.

We will prepare our draft policies considering what has been said and surely ask for opinion sooner or later.
Pricing and renewal mechanism are definitely not final.

Thanks so far,

---
Simon