discuss - Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: spaesani AT mail.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:32:32 +0300

MB, please ellaboarate

--
Sent from myMail app for Android

Wednesday, 07 December 2016, 10:14PM -05:00 from Maiyannah Bishop <maiyannah.bishop AT postactiv.com>:

Yes, people do have to work for things they want in life, this seems to be a strange concept to you?
-mb

On 2016-12-07 22:09, spaesani AT mail.com wrote:

Ole they have to operate a t2 nameserver to request the tld .
Further, to promote their tld , if its accepted, they have to work at opening up DNS access.
All for free.
I fail to see how this is free loading or taking without giving.
I think instead you're a little angry at the expenses you and possibly other members have incurred in relation to what you seem to be suggesting is a lesser investment by tld operators.
If that's the case I'd suggest you put forward a DNS rootz  operation costs assessment or estimation so we can get a good idea of what we're looking at.