discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:25:47 -0600

.fur is not an OpenNIC TLD, we peer with FurNIC for that functionality (the docs on it are confusing because I believe at one point it was part of OpenNIC, but they split off). If you need to contact someone there I think there's contact info at nic.fur.

www.nic.fur still works and I would suggest changing the website link to that, it seems to be their homepage.

Jonah