discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: Maiyannah Bishop <maiyannah.bishop AT postactiv.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 05:56:47 -0500

It wasn't you that was really directed at, obviously.  I mean, as much as we can debate the merits of paid or gratis service, one has to acknowledge that right there, as part of the very first thing anyone sees about OpenNIC is "gratis" as in "free, doesn't cost".  It's a relevant part of any discussion about the issue, I should think.

-mb