discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:45:34 -0600

Perhaps we're losing scope of OpenNIC vs any other independent that
wants to operate as a TLD.

Continuing to use .LL as the basis. If Libreland wants to create a TLD,
then they can simply do that. They do not need OpenNIC. The only thing
that OpenNIC (or ICANN) provides, is incorporation into a larger user
pool. But if that isn't functional, then anyone who wants to access .ll
would use Libreland DNS servers.

Nothing should change with OpenNIC as OpenNIC's mandate remains the
same. Anything additional to that is not the scope of OpenNIC.

Kevin

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/kevinrattai/

https://plus.google.com/+KevinRattai/

https://community.spiceworks.com/people/kevinrattai