discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: Maiyannah Bishop <maiyannah.bishop AT postactiv.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:57:29 -0500

There's probably a couple specific points I'd disentangle from this in terms of voting:

[ ] acceptance of a new LL TLD
[ ] acceptance of monetization on the new domain

Personally, I suspect a lot of people would support the former but not the latter, based upon the general consensus I read here.
-mb