discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:53:35 -0800

I think it is a good idea to write to those
organizations, even just for the perspective
that a response might offer. However, I wonder
who would write such a letter. If you do it
then perhaps post the text here for comment.

As for ICANN watching this list, I'm not sure
if you're kidding or not, but I would suggest
that there is an extremely small chance that
it could be the case. :)

Regards,
Ole