discuss - [opennic-discuss] letter writing. was Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

[opennic-discuss] letter writing. was Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] letter writing. was Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:56:39 -0600

stealing this thread.

So ... who is offering to look into letter writing, etc. as suggested
below by Jeff and others.

There is no single person who "runs" openNIC, so anyone who participates
is welcome to step up and start moving on this, conferring with the list
before anything pushed out, as usual.

Who could be contacted regarding this? ICANN, Amazon, IETF, ...??

Kevin