discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Moving to Discourse (Forum + Mailing List Replacement)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Moving to Discourse (Forum + Mailing List Replacement)

  • From: Joseph Marsden <josephmarsden AT towerdevs.xyz>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Moving to Discourse (Forum + Mailing List Replacement)
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:06:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi all,
I've created a Discourse instance that I think would be better suited for longer-term use due to better server specifications. This means it can be expanded out of the testing phase in the future.
This is, however, intended to not be an official method of communication, simply an alternative to the mailing list / IRC for the people who would like to use it.
The instance is at https://discuss.arctar.us. Please let me know of any issues with the board and I will resolve them promptly.
discuss.arctar.us
A place to discuss everything OpenNIC and DNS!