discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:11:22 +0100

So, supposing a TLD could demonstrate a working DNS and web setup, would you
be more willing to consider accepting it?

I agree that it's detrimental to have several TLDs in the 'Soon™' stage, but
rejecting newer TLDs because a couple of older ones have not fully finished
setting up seems like it might stop potentially good new TLDs being added to
the network.

albino