discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

  • From: Daniel Shirley <aditaa05 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:35:36 -0500

I would vote yes , as all the "current" requirements are meet . I would love to see a working register and T1 but as those are not current requirements it should not sway the vote. the vote should be based on the TLD and charter alone.

Maybe we should have a separate vote to update the requirements .... but again that should not affect this vote for a TLD that could expand OpenNIC.