discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 11:49:43 -0500

All votes should be in a new thread by the way , this vote wasn’t in line
with our policies in the first place. How about the organizers of this
project modify the charter and start the vote again in a new message so
people following the list can actually tell there’s a vote going on vs
continued discussion.

Jonah

Sent from my iPhone