discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: opennic AT ned-ludd.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 01:26:37 +1000 (AEST)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017, Dmitry S. Nikolaev wrote:

As example (vivid example) of this (what I`am talking about) is letter
from opennic AT ned-ludd.com.
He took my text, quoted it but cut off the text with URL that he could
open and said that he can`t access charter without changes.

Believe it or not I read this list regularly and have followed this discussion from its inception. The first URL for the charter of the .rus TLD was offered on 17th September ONLY within the TLD itself (http://www.rus). When challenged about the URL being inaccessible, Dmitry replied: