discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:39:35 +0300

Hi.

On 29.09.2017 16:43, me AT harukigrande.com wrote:
> Also why has the homepage got the same stuff twice but different language?
> https://boo.owns-this.space/5f343a.png
> You can just create a button switch or rely on people using their
> browser translators...

It`s because TLD is not approved yet and don`t working. It`s temp pages
just to show text that will be there.

I planned to put everything in order and make pages convenient if TLD
will be approved and added to OpenNIC.
Also translate and add English language to the TLD register system.
Aslo... I had plans to do... oh it don`t matter now.
Do you see any reason to do this work now ? It will take time, as it
already took to do all that I already did.
And what the result ? For now result is:
- some members don`t read emails at all
- some of members read only one letter from all the letters and it`s one
random letter
- some of them read only first line of the letter and ignore other text
at all
- some of them just cavil (carp) to the words in my messages but don`t
even think about language barrier. I`am not native speaker
and so on. But all these members vote "no".

Seriously,
when I read theirs letters it`s look like one thing: they just look for
the cause to say "no".
Maybe they don`t like Russians or something like this and that`s why
they behave themselves so.
As example (vivid example) of this (what I`am talking about) is letter
from opennic AT ned-ludd.com.
He took my text, quoted it but cut off the text with URL that he could
open and said that he can`t access charter without changes.
Seriously, it looks ugly to do so.

Only few members really had read all letters, participated in
discussion and did suggestions (offers).
Even if the vote and say "no" they really justified their choice and it
is understandable for me.

So,
On 29.09.2017 16:43, me AT harukigrande.com wrote:
> until further discussion has been carried out.
Thanks, but it don`t needed. I already know that it will be the same as
the current.
Just continue this voting and done.

P.S. I realise that only few members will read this letter to the this
text and will read it not through the line.
I want to say to them: thank you !

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev
virus_net