discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:42:27 +0100

I did read your explanation, but I don't think it adequately answered some of
the concerns I had.

If .rus is not a ccTLD 'in the traditional sense', why not use it as a space
for russian-language content on OpenNIC, rather than marketing it as an
alternative to .ru? That's something I would definitely get behind.