discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Jiří Barouš <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:01:09 +0200

I would also call it rushed. There are numerous discussions to be had about the topic of ccTLDs and I don't feel like we've exhausted it all.

Please realize that not all of us have the time to both read *and* participate in a discussion every day. There is a mandatory minimum discussion period but usually it takes longer, and the decent thing to do is to wait until the messages die completely for at least like a day or more before starting a vote.