discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: mk <mk AT mkwia.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 18:21:10 +0100

Hi, thanks for your proposal.

Vote: NO

Justification: I think alt-ccTLDs are a bad idea.

All the best, mk.

On 28/09/2017 07:54, Dmitry S. Nikolaev wrote:

Hi again.

On 24.09.2017 16:04, Christopher wrote:
You can call for a vote.
We have large-scale discussion about the subj before.
Ok, let`s do this. Please send your vote for the new TLD in OpenNIC: .RUS

This is for those who don`t read discuss maillist before:
I suggest to add new TLD to OpenNIC project.

NS list:
 - ns1.rus 91.217.137.1
 - ns2.rus 91.217.137.2

Information page: http://www.rus/ or http://opennic.rus/
Charter page: http://www.rus/charter/ ( temp link that accessible without any changes: http://subnets.ru/rus.www/charter/ )
Register page: http://register.rus/
Whois service page: http://whois.rus/

P.S. I hope for your support and thanks.

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev
virus_net