discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:29:48 -0400 (EDT)

Here is a draft idea:

Proposals for OpenNIC TLDs, and all identical proposals using the same text,
which have failed to pass, shall not be reintroduced for another:

* 1 year
* 8 months
* 6 months
* Less than 6 months, as determined by a separate vote
* No changes

This proposal, which shall not be reintroduced for at least 1 year, shall
take effect 1 month after the vote passes.

^^If less than 6 months is chosen by membership, the separate vote would be:

Proposals for OpenNIC TLDs, and all identical proposals using the same text,
which have failed to pass, shall not be reintroduced for another:

* 4 months
* 3 months
* 1 month
* No changes

This proposal, which shall not be reintroduced for at least 1 year, shall
take effect 1 month after the vote passes.

^^is this way better?

--

-Dan Q