discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

  • From: Sebastian Makowiecki <soocki AT mailbox.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:45:51 +0100

Should 'no changes' also be included in the second vote?

How about a vote where everyone also suggests the 'cool down period' in days/weeks/months/years. If the motion passes we will have a rough idea of the expectations of members regarding the duration of proposed cool down period. A second vote would decide on the duration of the proposed cool down. This way the 'no' voters can still have a say regarding the duration of cool down.