discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 18:04:35 -0400 (EDT)

No, I'm very much against Internet censorship, and am very much a supporter
of ideas promoted by conservative politicians to make neutrality a
requirement for major platforms, and I believe that nonviolent free speech
should be guaranteed for all people, including for extreme and hateful
ideologies.

This is why I'm a supporter of Namecoin.

--

-Dan Q