discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Is it time to kill .parody?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Is it time to kill .parody?

  • From: Michael Mace <michelmace AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Is it time to kill .parody?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:56:05 -0800

It's there, keep it.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:
irc.parody actually points back to me.  It looks like I intended to set up a reference to the web-based IRC chat, but never finished creating the links.  I also never noticed that .parody is not linked on the opennic home page.  Eesh.

All right, with that in mind there is a chance that .parody could still see new life.  IF there is an interest shown here, I will probably wipe out the existing (non-used) domains that are registered, and bring the TLD back to life once I have converted over to the galium registration system.  So if you have interest in the TLD continuing, it's now or never - let me know!