discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC web hosting

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC web hosting

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC web hosting
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:49:05 -0600

time ago i offer my server with cpanel to host domains for free, nobody answer or use it, so i remove it.

the problem is, you can email any icann tld, but they cant email you, because you dont exist for them.

.free -> gmail it arrives. but from gmail -> .free says is an error.

i dont feel motivated by opennic anymore. but i will continue offering a Tier2 server in places is unavailable to others yet. Im working on putting my t2 back.

see ya.

alex.