discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC web hosting

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC web hosting

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC web hosting
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:43:20 -0600

great, and then?

offering a opennic tld to customers and friends dont become interesting for them because nobody from "outside" are going to be able to email them.

so i repeat, what next?

i suggest many .tld , i dont want to be the tier1 owner, are just suggestions to make opennic more atractive. So ISP can turn the head to see us.

AOL: hey i can have a .tld (.aol ) with no cost from those guys, let me point my servers to see them. <- just example.

well. see ya. nice day to all.