discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Never mind the 1,000, target the 1,000,000,000

Re: [opennic-discuss] Never mind the 1,000, target the 1,000,000,000

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Never mind the 1,000, target the 1,000,000,000
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:24:34 -0600

dnsjumper

http://sordum.3eeweb.com/?p=4573

it also can ping the dns servers to see wich one is faster for you =)

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------

El 20/02/2012 02:11 p.m., Peter Green escribió:
The idea of having an A.P.I. for us all to add a domain registration facility
to our websites would be great! I would want to be able to put that on my
regular hosting site, which is a .co.uk domain.

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!