discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Never mind the 1,000, target the 1,000,000,000

Re: [opennic-discuss] Never mind the 1,000, target the 1,000,000,000

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Never mind the 1,000, target the 1,000,000,000
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:22:32 +0000

Regarding PHP, Facecrook use it and their traffic is massive. Granted they
had to invent HipHop to help PHP along, but is OpenNIC expecting to get that
big? ;-) http://bigphp.com/

Just the fact that someone like Warner Brothers uses Plone is nough to make
me wonder, the music and film industry isn't known for it's grasp on
technology!

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!