discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:08:11 -0600

On 12/05/2012 06:05 PM, mike wrote:
Who is the target market?

Alaska.

What is the product?

Oranges.

How does the product fit the market? Or in other words, what are the
features and benefits of the product as applied to the target market?

It dun'.

How to go about presenting those feature and benefits in a way that
the target market can understand?

Start selling polar bears.

In all seriousness...

There's a lot of discussion around how the information should be
presented and so on, which is great, but very little on the nature of
the information that should be presented and why.

That's what I was hoping to accomplish with the other thread I made, entitled "What Does OpenNIC Do?" It's not that I don't know, it's that I don't think everyone has the same perception. Makes sense, given that it's a fairly decentralized community.

--
Quinn
http://woodquinn.x10.mx