discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 00:46:59 +0100

At least this makes sense. Before i where to believe that you would like
to have your 100-man network and that's it. And i do know what you mean
with the "high-in fast-out" scheme. I've seen this too many times as
well. But to make is succeed, some more positive attitude, just like you
had now, would work much better. ;)

--
David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp