discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:05:29 -0600

Maybe I'm wrong, but somebody that's looking to change to an
alternative DNS, most probably already has at least a clue, no?

I guess that's one of the parts that I'm missing out of this
discussion is the foundational criteria as you might discuss when
discussing launching a new product or something.

Who is the target market?

What is the product?

How does the product fit the market? Or in other words, what are the
features and benefits of the product as applied to the target market?

How to go about presenting those feature and benefits in a way that
the target market can understand?

And so on....

In other words, I think in many respects this discussion has tried to
put the cart before the horse, which is fine, happens all the time.
There's a lot of discussion around how the information should be
presented and so on, which is great, but very little on the nature of
the information that should be presented and why.

Just an observation.

- --Mike

On 12/05/2012 06:51 PM, nanashiRei wrote:
> If you are the technical type, sure. But if you are a user that's
> looking for "his" right choice of tools, then you sure would go to
> http://www.openpgp.org because they are as much easy and usable as
> the other page, while conveying some up2date status. It's just
> make-up, sure, but you like when you woman looks good, right? :P

- --
Regards,

Mike Sharkey,CEO
Pike Aerospace Research Corp. (Pike Aero)
420 Cross Street
Sudbury, Ontario
Canada P3E-3W1

P:1+(705)586-2255