discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 00:51:09 +0100

If you are the technical type, sure. But if you are a user that's
looking for "his" right choice of tools, then you sure would go to
http://www.openpgp.org because they are as much easy and usable as the
other page, while conveying some up2date status. It's just make-up,
sure, but you like when you woman looks good, right? :P

Am 05.12.2012 16:46, schrieb mike:

> On 12/05/2012 12:29 AM, nanashiRei wrote:

>>> I think that sums it up nicely, Brian.
>>>
>>> I was trying to think of a nice way to say that, but I think you
>>> nailed it.
>>>

>> Wow.No, not pretty, but also not like http://www.gnupg.org/ either.
>> We are a service that wants users, not a tool or dev-news blog.
>> That's why i jumped on this.
>

> What's wrong with gnupg.org? It's multi-language, has mirrors, is well
> organized, easy to navigate, loads fast, easy on the eyes, few
> distractions. Seems almost ideal to me.

David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net
Service from Gamers, for Gamers.

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp