discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:05:54 -0500

On 04/12/2013 10:03 AM, subhuman wrote:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:42:39 -0500
"Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net> wrote:

Assuming you are correct, and my Latin-speaking friend is wrong and/or
misinformed, I would not be the first one to sell products and services
with mistranslations.
probably. but maybe also not the first one to call such a thing a serious one.

Haters gonna hate.

The name is unimportant, and can always be changed.
as long as nobody knows it. ;-)

Excuse me?
Stop being a bag of dicks.
sry. i just thought your request for comments was meant seriously.

never mind, i made my point clear i think, and won't be interfering from now
on.

I was requesting feedback, not trolling. I'm not in the mood to read childish youtube-like commentary.