discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 01:16:03 -0500

On 04/13/2013 12:39 AM, Bjorn Peeters wrote:
Still, someone with the money, know-how, and who doesnt like the current system, could probably pull it off.
Which is why, how unlikely it is, i'd still be very much interested to see this come to life.
And, ofcourse, Opennic would be used as the defacto dns i suppose? :)

Well, obviously I'd mirror the OpenNIC TLDs and provide access to the OpenNIC name system.

Why else would I be here?

It's not like Alex Hanselka ever talks to me anymore.