discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:43:06 -0500

On 04/14/2013 06:54 PM, Peter Green wrote:
Please forgive me, but although it's great to bring up off topic subjects,
and I would encourage it, I didn't sign up to this mailing list for this kind
of 'on going' story, it's not got much to do with D.N.S. or OpenNIC anymore,
if it ever did.

Would I be out of order in asking you Alex to take this to a more relevant
place?

No, I think I'm done here.