discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Ferorum FTTH/FTTP Broadband
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:28:57 -0500

On 04/12/2013 10:12 AM, Guillaume Parent wrote:
Looks interesting.

So, how do they plan to pay this:

- All Static IPs for each device, 32 pre-allocated, more upon request
- Free unlimited, unmetered, and unthrottled VPN services
- Free USENET services, rTorrent seedboxes and managed game servers
- Free VPS hosting, complete with a vibrant support community
- Free Opensim grid with 9 sims preallocated for you.
Phone:
- Extremely fast over-provisioned SIP server clusters in every POP
Wifi:
- Hotel WiFi (if you get charged, we'll refund it)
Mobile
- Free mobile broadband
- Free unlimited roaming
Other
- Workers get heavily compensated, best health, dental and vision insurance available
- Workers get base wage times THREE for overtime
- Unbeatable 401k, IRA and other retirement compensations
- Government, educational, municipal and community institutions are cost-exempt

Or is this a very long term plan over 10-20 years?

This is a very long term plan, over the course of 40 years.

However, I'm doing everything I can to begin accepting subscriptions within 4-6 years.

Depends on luck and how much my family and friends can spare for additional funding.

It also depends on how high I can get my credit score before applying for business loans.