discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:39:33 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx4.sourpuss.net 67E332D3AE

This is what my code changes would do as well... when building the root zone it should by default DROP any conflicting ICANN zones and prefer the OpenNic zones, then send me an email alerting to the fact that there has been a conflict.

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to work on code over the weekend.  Maybe today...