discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

  • From: Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 01:29:28 +0100

On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 4:50 AM, Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timg.ws> wrote:

(Of course, having a not for profit organisation would be nice,
but I can see it being a lot of setup and red tape for what we need).

In Sweden there's a minimal amount of red tape necessary (none actually) to form a non-profit organisation, you basically just have to hold a meeting.
It's this way because our unions are non-profit organisations and they seem very reluctant to change this any time soon.

When you've held a meeting the organisation is it's own legal entity and you can apply for an organisation number (not necessary) from Skatteverket.

Best regards,
Alex