discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

  • From: David <davidvargas1 AT mac.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 05:56:55 +0800

To the OpenNic community

Due to the extensive proof of burden and the numerous straight forward
answers provided to alleviate my lack of knowledge and information my
final decision is basically {Drop ING}, enough has been said to prove
both points.

Even do, I did not supported the initial idea, but the proof of burden
is more of a sour stomach developing ulcers to those involve with it.

Knowing this change of heart, I hope the community has learned a lesson
from their mistakes and the OpenNic community becomes stronger, better,
cleaner and prosperous place for all those who appreciated real internet
freedom. Lets move on.

Respectfully
David