discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

  • From: BlockAid DNS <webmaster AT blockaid.me>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:55:05 +0000

If you're considering incorporating in the UK, I can help with that. I
qualify as a solicitor in about 3 weeks. There are a number of things you can
do, but like Tim says, if you want some kind of non-profit structure, there
is a lot of work involved. You're probably better off with a standard company
limited by shares or by guarantee, at least to hold any IP.

‎Let me know if I can help at all.