discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING

  • From: Julian De Marchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote to drop ING
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 08:49:27 +1000

On 12/24/14 08:15, David wrote:
We should stick to opennic should be following the to the letter their
own policy that was establish a long time ago. I smell a big rotten
rotten fish in trying to derail the opennic project. We should support
Our leaders and supporters of opennic. ICANN it is corporate piranha, in
other words Government greed in neutralizing the net..

There are no leaders within this project. The community drives the direction OpenNIC travels with a few of us "care" takers around to ensure it does not get derailed by any one person.

Jeff is 100% not, nor, ever will try and derail the project.

The problem is clear. Does OpenNIC keep or drop .ing TLD.

This is our 7 day discussion period. After this OpenNIC will have a vote and then the community will decide what direction we travel in for this issue.

To finish... Debate within OpenNIC is normal. But please keep it healthy and on topic. There is no need to ever through accusations around unless you can cite evidence to back up any claim.

--julian