discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

  • From: subhuman <discipline AT gmx.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 04:46:15 +0100

How much I would like to consent! We, the valorous idealists, the last
remaining knights of free internet, waving the flag of humanity amidst the
raging sea of capitalism. Proud, but bound to perish. It is an ideal you
describe, very romantic and heartwarming - and I'm not being sarcastic. How
much I would like to consent!

If reality just weren't so real.

--martin

--