discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

  • From: David <davidvargas1 AT mac.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 01:28:58 +0800

I agree with England, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.

Unless you want to mix your political reasoning and hate that is your
prerogative and not the rest of the community of OpenNic.
We are debating establishment!
We are debating status!
NON-PROFIT or incorporating!
No need to mix your political disagreement to influence others.
Is about OpenNic, nothing more.
and Don't tread on my flag MR.!