discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds

  • From: Anner van Hardenbroek <dwlnetnl AT gmail.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Establishment of an OpenNIC foundation using OpenNIC funds
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 09:52:52 +0100

With a legal entity I don't see with reasonable successfully challenge the
ICANN either. I think it's a big hassle, costs unnecessarily a bunch of
money, people devotion. What if people drop out because there is excitement
and only a dull paperwork thing? It's a bit like server admins that dropping
out in the past.

Anner