discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Voting system

Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Voting system

  • From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Proposal: Voting system
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:41:14 -0600

On Dec 26, 2014, at 10:29, Administrador <admin AT bambusoft.com> wrote:
> does someone knows about opensource for each of them?

I suggest something that allows for "fluid democracy." That means I can
delegate my vote to someone that I believe represents my interests on an
issue, or I can vote directly. People can delegate votes that have been
delegates to them. Not necessary for some votes, but may be for more
complicated (for example the bureaucratic stuff people are suggesting.)