discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Moving to Discourse (Forum + Mailing List Replacement)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Moving to Discourse (Forum + Mailing List Replacement)

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Moving to Discourse (Forum + Mailing List Replacement)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 01:04:27 -0700

Hi Alex,

I had a suspicion something was wrong as I was
writing that. Thanks for the correction.
I was looking at the pictures on Google and
forgot about the email part. Does it really
work like an email list (reflector)? Would
there be some differences?

If not, then a move to Discourse would not be
discernible by most people here.

Cheers,
Ole