discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .cyb TLD proposal

Re: [opennic-discuss] .cyb TLD proposal

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .cyb TLD proposal
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:34:53 +0100

I appreciate that most users of .cyb would be geeks themselves, but I think
many of them wouldn't want a domain representing geeks and geek culture.

With regard to the name, I think .cyb is fairly catchy; it's short and looks
good written down. .cyberpunk has neither of these qualities. I've seen
"cyberpunk" abbreviated as "cyb" quite often, for example on Lainchan.

albino