discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] TLD policy change discussion

Re: [opennic-discuss] TLD policy change discussion

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] TLD policy change discussion
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:39:40 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us 3730D2D7DE

Typically that is exactly what I do... a TLD would normally not be added to the glue zone until they were actually online and operational in some sense.  The exception to that was the .o zone, because I was asked to add it to the glue so they could test their software, and I didn't stop and think about what that statement actually meant.