discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic project promotion

Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic project promotion

  • From: me AT harukigrande.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic project promotion
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:56:31 +0100

With the recent activity that Discord has been bringing and the constant new Discord related services giving out custom urls instead of the randomised generic Discord.gg links, a .discord or similar TLD would bring quite a lot of new users if promoted right. I don't know about legal issues, but the other services have gotten away with having discord in their domain name.

Haruki N. Grande
https://harukigrande.pirate/