discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic project promotion

Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic project promotion

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] opennic project promotion
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:15:12 -0400 (EDT)

I still think we should re-open the .libre issue. Libre implies both
commercial and non-commercial use, while the charter forbids the former.
Merging into .null or creating .noncom would have been a lot better. We can
also also use the .o as a backup for all OpenNIC TLDs, by reserving all TLDs
as .o and mirroring there (.free.o, .libre.o, .null.o, etc) and that would
give us the ability to have .free.o, .ing.o, etc

--

-Dan Q