discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Why Bother?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Why Bother?

  • From: webmaster AT blockaid.me
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Why Bother?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:53:45 +0000

In answer to answer the pdns question:

I do, you will be wanting to use the recursor, not the authoritative server.
Only way to do it is through root hints.

Follow the instructions on the opennic website or wiki to grab an up to date
hints file. Then just specify that hints file in your recursor config. Easy
as pie.

If you're familiar with pdns, this will be a breeze, but even a beginner
should be able to do it.

BlockAid
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2