discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DRM in HTML5

Re: [opennic-discuss] DRM in HTML5

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DRM in HTML5
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:56:41 +0100

On 31/05/13 16:59, subhuman wrote:

>> Out of politeness and consideration for those that aren't interested...
> i won't object, but i find the proposal peculiar,

I'm not sure why it would seem peculiar, it has been mentioned before
when off topic stuff has gone on a while.

I AM interested in this topic, but in the past have not been interested
in a thread and at the time I found it irritating to keep hearing my
phone or e-mail client joyfully tell me there was an e-mail only to find
it from the discuss list and about something that I didn't want to hear
about and specifically was off topic. Had it been 'on topic' I would
endure it and even read them to keep up with things.

So I am simply trying to think of those that 'might' be receiving
these message and are not complaining... of course there may be no
people that are bothered, but I feel it the right thing to do to at
least consider the possibility. Like I said before - politeness and
consideration.

Is that so peculiar?

Peter